As the NHS treats more patients than ever before, a new nationwide survey shows the vast majority of people are positive about…
This website does not contain advice regarding law or legal practice. It does however contain general information, some of which concerns law and legal practice.
Any legal information found on this website is given without any warranty.
- We do not warrant that any legal information found in this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- We do not warrant that the legal information found on this website is entire, absolute, true, up-to-date or non-misleading.
Always seek legal advice from an accredited source, and do not rely on this website as a source of legal information. This website is not an accredited source of legal advice.
This disclaimer does not:
- Prevent our responsibility for death or personal harm due to negligence
- Prevent our responsibility for theft or fraudulent fabrication
- Confine our responsibilities that is not accepted under befitting law
- Prevent any of our responsibilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.